My favorite baby name please rate and comment (Baby Soon) Gender is not known?

Girl

Adrianne or Adrian

Roxanne (roxie)

Payson

Aubrey

Boy

Drake

Aubrey

mason

Favorite Answer

Girl

Adrianne or Adrian- Adrian is a boys name. 8/10 Love Adrienne... it is classy, unique, and will grow up well. Even more, there are cute nicknames like Addy, Rianne, Ria, Anne, etc.

Roxanne (roxie)- 1/10 Due to the Police song... But Roxanna is one of my recent favs (9/10)... It's a unique, vintage gem. You'll find people either love or hate this name... I personally love it. Althought Roxanna does sound old, Roxy sounds youthful, spunky, and cute. I would make it Roxanna, though,as it goes more in-line with recent naming trends...

Payson- 1/10 A boys name

Aubrey- 6/10 I like this name, but it seems to be getting more and more popular.

Boy

Drake- 5/10 Very trendy

Aubrey- 1/10 Unisex names are especially tough on boys.

mason- 4/10 Extremely overused and trendy.

Top Names:

Roxanna

Drake

I'm not a fan of Adrianne or Roxanne. Payson reminds me of the ABC family show Make It or Break It. out of the girls names I'd have to say Aubrey is the best.

I don't think of Aubrey as a boys name. Mason and Drake sound really nice.

• Mary

Adrian is a boys name Roxanne is old fashioned Payson is that a name? Aubrey I guess Drake is fine Aubrey is a girls name Mason is fine

I absolutely LOVE Roxie for a girl, and Mason for a boy. But you could leave Roxie and the actual name and not how to go for Roxanne because that's just a bit too old for a baby.

• Holly

Payson is so CUUTE!! :3 <3

It is tomboy-ish but I like it!

I had a HIgh School classmate named Peisin! She's half Taiwanese, that's why...

I also like Roxanne only because it's different and strong.

I only "know" Roxanne from Seventh Heaven!! XDDD

I prefer Aubrey from your list for guys!

Drake is cool too, but I've heard it mean "duck"! lol...

• emmer

Alice Elizabeth -- 9/10. Very, very pretty. Kassidy Rose -- 5/10. Cassidy's dangerous sufficient -- to me it is a male name. However Cassidy with a okay? Yuck. Juliet Esme -- 8/10. I like Juliet, however i am not gigantic on Esme. Isabella Lily -- 5/10. At the same time I like the title Isabella, and Lily's very beautiful, there are too many L sounds on this combo. Emmett Landon -- 6/10. No longer nice, not awful. Bennett Charlie -- 8/10. Very nice. Rylan James -- 5/10. I much decide upon Ryan. Kellan Onyx -- three/10. Somewhat too bizarre.

Mason & Adrienne. but spelled like this.

Adrian is a boys name.

Addie makes a cute nickname for Adrienne or Adriana.

Girl or boy: Aubrey

I like mason and drake. I love Roxane for a girl...,good luck with your baby

aww the name aubery for a girl definatley, its so cute, and for a boy mason is adorable, good luck!:)