Is Titan Insurance a good choice?

I am thinking of switching my auto insurance to Titan from State Farm. They are about $30 cheaper per month. However, I don't want to do so if they aren't a good insurance company. This is the first I am hearing of them. Can anyone offer a review?

Favorite Answer

Depends on if you want a less than stellar service. From what I read on one page, they have a long list of complaints. Bait and Switch, not getting full coverage on the agreement, slow response to claims, and a few others.

The important part is to do an auto insurance comparison. Get a quote from "Titan Insurance", "State Farm Insurance", "Progressive Service", "Geico", and "Allstate" who are more familiar than what you seen in a yellow book. Then compare the five together.

• ?

Is Titan Insurance Good

I might suggest one to try this site where you can get rates from different companies: http://insurancetocompare.info/index.html?src=2YAR...

RE :Is Titan Insurance a good choice?

Follow 4 answers

Get insurance quotes

Source(s): Try HTTP://INSURERATESME.INFO/comparefreequotesvR37o8V059k41

Go with the dodge charger because it looks cool when guys have it but it is also a 4 door sedan which is reccomended for new drivers, but it looks cool. Trucks ARE NOT reccomended for new drivers because the lightweight trunk makes trucks spinning prown. I would like a guy better with a charger anyways and its safer. Good Luck.

I have found a great price by comparing quotes at: INSUREFOREVERYBODY.INFO