Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Titan Insurance a good choice?

I am thinking of switching my auto insurance to Titan from State Farm. They are about $30 cheaper per month. However, I don't want to do so if they aren't a good insurance company. This is the first I am hearing of them. Can anyone offer a review?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on if you want a less than stellar service. From what I read on one page, they have a long list of complaints. Bait and Switch, not getting full coverage on the agreement, slow response to claims, and a few others.

The important part is to do an auto insurance comparison. Get a quote from "Titan Insurance", "State Farm Insurance", "Progressive Service", "Geico", and "Allstate" who are more familiar than what you seen in a yellow book. Then compare the five together.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Is Titan Insurance Good

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I might suggest one to try this site where you can get rates from different companies: http://insurancetocompare.info/index.html?src=2YAR...

RE :Is Titan Insurance a good choice?

I am thinking of switching my auto insurance to Titan from State Farm. They are about $30 cheaper per month. However, I don't want to do so if they aren't a good insurance company. This is the first I am hearing of them. Can anyone offer a review?

Follow 4 answers

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Get insurance quotes

Source(s): Try HTTP://INSURERATESME.INFO/comparefreequotesvR37o8V059k41
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Go with the dodge charger because it looks cool when guys have it but it is also a 4 door sedan which is reccomended for new drivers, but it looks cool. Trucks ARE NOT reccomended for new drivers because the lightweight trunk makes trucks spinning prown. I would like a guy better with a charger anyways and its safer. Good Luck.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I have found a great price by comparing quotes at: INSUREFOREVERYBODY.INFO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.