Customised/personalised pencils and pens question or other site that customise pencils and pens?

I own a little boutique and I'm planning on selling custom film-themed pencils and pens, and planning to order a huge bulk because I'm not from the US. I came across getpersonalizedpencils.com and can anyone tell me if it's legitimate and if the quality of their products are okay? Or can you recommend to me a website that does custom pencils and pens. DO NOT SUGGEST IF YOU HAVEN'T PERSONALLY TRIED THAT SITE.

Favorite Answer

i have tried getpersonalizedpencils.com and i think their quality is ok. i bought a couple things from there and the quality is ok.... i also sell little stationary things so you can try ebay or amazon as some sellers from china and japan sell cool little pens! cheap makes people cheerful!

Source(s): my clever knowledge

Deniece,

There is a website that may help you, they sell personalized pencils, also sell blank pencils, I had buy not only pencils from them but also other products.

http://www.ezpencils.com

If you do not see what you're looking for, email then with your request.

Good Luck

Source(s): www.ezpencils.com