Can you lose your virginity if you fall?

My friend and I have been debating about it because I falled yesterday and I think I lost my virginity

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I can't tell if you're trolling.

Assuming you're a female, you CAN break your hymen by falling, I'm sure.

However, breaking your hymen is hardly an indication anymore (if it ever was) of a female being a virgin.

Virginity is typically determined by whether or not you have had sex. Sex usually being some form of penetration by a man's penis in a straight couple.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

It has been recorded since the start of the human civilisation of cases of women losing virginity after tripping, slipping and falling onto hard surfaces. This occurs because the pressure build causes the hymen to split. This technically means the lady has lost her virginity

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Well, I had the same debate with a friend of mine. He said that you cannot, but I said, you totally can. This has been proven multiple times, by many doctors and scientists. This is why many Egyptian Pharaoh's didn't have many childran, because their wives fell over at a younger age and lost their virginity '

• Alan
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

If you are cashing out loss of virginity in terms of rupture of the maidenhead (hymen), then it is possible. The maidenhead can rupture from things like horseback riding or doing the splits. It seems as though it would have to be a fairly unusual fall for a girl or woman to rupture her maidenhead from one, though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

I'm pretty sure you lost some brain cells from falling. You must have "falled" a long way buddy.

• 3 years ago

No you have to have sex to lose your virginity

• DR
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

It depends on whether a man catches your fall, and what body part he uses to do it.

• 7 years ago

You lose your virginity by having sex. Falling isn't sex.

• Syed4 years agoReport

She wasn't falling. She falled. Big difference >:(

• 4 years ago

It depends on what you fall on, I suppose...

• 4 years ago

You ******* idiot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.