Questions about The Beach Boys?

Brian Wilson opened up this during his career:

Dennis Wilson tried to get this person signed to Brother Records:

Murray Wilson did this later in Brian’s life:

Brian stayed here for about 2 years:

His psych-therapist was:

Dennis died how:

Brian now lives here:

Obviously I could look them up myself you little **** but I need help because I'm obviously on yahoo answers and confused about these questions so get out

Favorite Answer

Brian Wilson opened up this during his career: "The Radiant Radish" a health food store.

Dennis Wilson tried to get this person signed to Brother Records: Charles Manson.

Murray Wilson did this later in Brian’s life: Forged Brian's signature and sold the band's publishing rights for 750k.

Brian stayed here for about 2 years: In his bed. Largely from late-1974 to 1976.

His psych-therapist was: Dr. Eugene Landy

Dennis died how: Drink diving. In 1983 he dove to retrieve items he threw off his boat in a fit of rage. On one of the dives, he never came back up for air.

Brian now lives here: This is the only question I'm not 100% on. He's apparently lived in Chicago, Illinois and California within the last 20 years, yet I'm not sure where he currently resides.