Why doesn't she tell me?

Ok i get a girl i talk to that i kind like. I ask her does she has a bf? She said she would like to be single and don't want to date. However, I found out she's been dating for half year. Why doesn't she just tell me?

• Lozza
    Favorite Answer

Either she doesn't like you and doesn't want to hurt you or she might be getting over someone - they could have just split up in the past few days, or secretly split up. Just after I broke up with someone (I kept it a secret from my friends for a while), a couple of guys asked me the same thing and I just told them I wanted to stay single at the time and didn't wanna date. I wouldn't have physically been able to cope with dating someone else (but fortunately me and the guy got back together).

I won't lie, I think it's more likely to be the first reason, and probably because she sees you as a friend,and doesn't want to put you down or hurt you.

Two reasons.

One is that she doesn't want to go out with you.

The other is that she is ashamed of who she is going out with, and doesn't want to admit it.

She dosent want to hurt you

Privacy or she doesn't want to offend you.