Need help with yahoo email account problems?

Need help with yahoo email account problems? I, can no longer get into my yahoo email account. When I go to log in, I type my user name and pass, and then a window comes up and asks me my security ?. I type in the answer, and another window comes up saying that my answer is incorrect. it also states that I am... show more Need help with yahoo email account problems?
I, can no longer get into my yahoo email account.
When I go to log in, I type my user name and pass, and then a window comes up and asks me my security ?. I type in the answer, and another window comes up saying that my answer is incorrect.
it also states that I am using a browser that yahoo is not familiar with, and also it States that my settings have changed,

So I presume that I have a virus, or that someone has gotten into my email account and is using it for spam email etc.

I have cleared my browser, I have checked my settings and rechecked that I have all of the correct items "enabled". I did get rid of Jave script about 4 weeks ago, but it never had any affect on my email account.

could you please provide me with any other adjustments, or any advice on how to fix this email issue.

Thanks in advance for all of your help.