High schools in Malaysia,Ipoh?

I am 14,born and raised in Ireland and in a good few years I might be moving to Malaysia,Ipoh and go to school there instead.I'm looking for a private school and I have looked online and most schools requires you to know "bahasa Melayu"and all I know is "satu, dua,tiga and TANDAS " LOL! How... show more I am 14,born and raised in Ireland and in a good few years I might be moving to Malaysia,Ipoh and go to school there instead.I'm looking for a private school and I have looked online and most schools requires you to know "bahasa Melayu"and all I know is "satu, dua,tiga and TANDAS " LOL! How am I supposed to go to school there? Will they still accept me?
Update: Doraemon:Not everyone is rich mahh xDD and I prefer going to school ._.
Update 2: Biker:I already bought a house in ipoh
Update 3: and there is a few private schools but they require Bahasa Melayu..Do you guys think they're be an exception for me since I never studied Melayu? ._. probably not XD