Early Pregnancy Symptoms, am I Pregnant?

Here are my symptoms:

Nausea

Heartburn/Acid Reflux

Missed period for 5 days now** on the 4th day I wiped and there was very very light blood and the the next time I went to the bathroom and wiped it wasn't there and was gone the next day. Can someone tell me what this is??

Next symptom: very gassy

Starting to find most food that I normally like gross

Some pelvic cramps and pressure.

That's all o can think of.

Someone help I have been trying to conceive for a few months now.

Favorite Answer

Sometimes when we are ttc we take other symptoms to be signs of pregnancy. Dont grt overly excited just yet hunny. A healthy couple typically is able to concieve within twelve months of trying so dont get down on urself if u arnt pregnant YET. Gassiness isnt really a pregnancy symptom. The food thing could be thas diff for evry pregnancy. If ur late for ur period and spottinf that is normal i spottednoff snd on throughout my entire first pregnancy. However it could also mean ur period is coming soon. Most importantly dont stress. STress can afecr ur chances and also can delay ur cycle as well. If u dont have ur period within a week take a hpt with ur first morning pee for best results. If ur ttc make sure u have sex atleast twice a day everyday it will significantly increase ur chances. Good luck hun and stay positive :-)

Source(s): Mother of two

That sure sounds like pregnancy. That light bleeding could've been from implantation bleeding. It's definitely not too early to take a home pregnancy test. Or you can go to a doctor and get a test done.

Most likely your pregnant . The spotting your having is implantation bleeding . Go get a pregnancy test ( First Response ) . Good luck :)

Source(s): Mother of 2