Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

Is America falling for the Grand Deception?

The Grand Deception

Published on Tuesday, 12 February 2013 09:00

Written by James Simpson

Originally posted at Examiner.com

"The end goal of everything we are talking about is the re-establishment of the Islamic form of government." Muslim Students Association West event, Los Angeles, CA , 2005

The Investigative Project on Terrorism has produced a new documentary titled "Jihad in America: the Grand Deception." This is a documentary worth watching and promoting. Our popular press and political culture have ignored this threat, and the Obama administration is actively promoting Islam, both here and abroad. Muslim activists have established positions of authority within the White House, FBI, DHS, DoD, and elsewhere within our government. Even Grover Norquist, director of Americans for Tax Reform, has discredited the threat from Muslim extremists in our midst.

Many experts have echoed the danger articulated in The Grand Deception. The Center for Security Policy's Frank Gaffney has produced a free online video titled "The Muslim Brotherhood in America: A Course in 10 Parts." Gaffney is a leading expert on national defense issues, and published "Sharia: the Threat to America ," along with former prosecutor Andrew McCarthy and others, which details how the Brotherhood has planned to subvert this country. I reported on this for Right Side News andBreitbart's Big Peace when the book appeared in 2010.

Cliff Kincaid held a National Press Club press conference on February 5th to detail how Al Gore's sale of Current TV to Al Jazeera threatens to provide this anti-American, radical Islamist television network a propaganda outlet within our borders. Cliff reports that Al Jazeera appears to be breaking multiple laws in its effort to expand its influence among American viewers, Obama's Justice Department knows about it and is apparently doing nothing.

While the mainstream media and leftwing politicians dance on the graves of 9-11 victims in their celebration of Islam, the Muslim Brotherhood has made its intentions clear:

The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions…

The accompanying chart reveals the Brotherhood's network of associates and affiliates within the U.S. and throughout the world. This should offer a snapshot of the problems this organization poses.

It is way past time to stop sacrificing our lives and country on the altar of political correctness and diversity, and call the Muslim Brotherhood, most other Muslim advocacy organizations and the politicians of both parties who support them, the direct national security threat they are.

Muslim Brotherhood in America

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Followers of Islam are being manipulated by power hungry men that covet absolute domination of all human beings. Obedience to the mullahs and imams is the goal.

• 8 years ago

Sorry I don't believe you either! I tried to be impartial even after reading the claim you wrote for Right side News and Briebart!

Then I read about 'main street media dance on 9-11 victims graves'!

Simple fact Bush IGNORED terrorism until 9/11/2001!

Republicans helped Bush hide the fact by not starting a public inquiry until the public demanded one!

Republicans betray this nation every chance thy get!They started by selling out American companies and workers back in the 1970s!

• 8 years ago

Remember 2008, to 2010 ? The record number of Senate filibusters ? Then came 2010, to 2012, & the Tea Party, took over the Congress ? Obstructionism, has been the name of the game, from the right, & actually... There's a lot of Democrats, pretty aggravated, with Obama, for being to far, to the right.. With that said, the only place the right can go, is radical right, to a point of fascism... As Ron Paul described it, corporate fascism... As polls indicate, the majority, are going to blame the Republicans..

But with the rights's voter suppression, voter intimidation, shortened voting days, voter ID, long lines, & the big one, gerrymandering... I wouldn't at all be surprised, if Republicans gain sets, in both the house & senate, in 2014... In my mind, that's pretty Grand Deception.....

• 8 years ago

No, but many are decieved by fear baiting such as this. This is the kind of thing that causes religious wars, projecting a self fulfilling prophecy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I know Muslims. Most Muslims don’t have some ‘grand agenda.’ Most just want to live their lives.

Hence, the fact that there are millions of Muslims here and NOT millions of suicide bombs going off.

• 8 years ago

No religion is the only good religion, all religions must be kept OUT of government.

• 8 years ago

Another red herring, fear mongering, scare you into anything blog from the radical far right.

Aren't you guys tired of being played a fool time after time after time?

• There are several Grand Deceptions Americans are falling for.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You are if you believe a word of that garbage.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Too much to read based on your lack of reputation. Put simply, "no" in this context. I no more fear Muslims that do not believe Jesus was the messiah than I fear Jews that do not believe Jesus was the messiah.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.