Are women literally obsessed with black men?

I consider myself an attractive Latino

Man. But in more than one occasion, i have been turned down by women for not being a black man and im thinking all the perks that come with it. In my opinion being a black man, you will attract lots and lots of women. Is that how you feel ladies? Especially white women??!!!

Favorite Answer

@Jorge

Being a black man is not an automatic cakewalk in the dating world like so many people think it is. Its not like the wolf in sheeps clothing effect when it comes to a white man that is assumed to be a nice guy but really has game.

From what I’ve observed. it’s actually harder for a black guy to get women. You underestimate that a majority of women are totally closed off to the idea of dating a black man or any other man outside her race for whatever reason. On the other hand, the girls who do like black guys will be much more passionate about trying to get with them than a girl who likes white or Latino guys but they are often women of low quality looks wise

The reason that it seems like it might be easier for black guys is because people on focus on the ones who have success with non black women but ignore all of the ones who get shot down.

Check this out and ask yourself when was the last you heard black, asian, latino celebrity who dates white guys questioned about why she dates white guys like the Kardashian girls are ? in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_TzUiHFU6o

Youtube thumbnail

Black guys are most successful with “Will Smith” game.

What is “Will Smith” game ? Basically you are focused on being aloof, non-threatening, sarcastically funny, and having a refined sense of style

Most white women prefer white men to exculsion of all other men. And a lot non white women prefer them excusively too.

BOTTOMLINE.

A lot of women have a fear of being seen as a girl who dates black guys. Many non-black men instinctively recoil when they seea non-black girl with a black man. Girls understand this and feel this, and so many, who may be attracted, shy away from dating a black guy

It's surely particularly true. It can be humorous when you be aware of that they are also probably the most racist in Europe in opposition to black people. So the reason could be this 1. They hate blacks so they like getting black women in order to piss off different black males 2. They like black women considering the fact that they can be dangerous with them, the way in which they want to be with Black adult males 3. They're frequently closeted homosexuals and homosexuals like significant penises. Blacks are identified to have big penises but also identified to hate homosexuality. So being with black females support them to comprehend their myth (this one is a ways fetched i do know) four. They're macho and like females who can publish to them (although black females should not convenient to manage) Edit 5. There usually are not numerous black ladies in Italy so that they find it exceptional

@ African B you told the truth my brother!! Yes!! Yes!! I feel like cryibg because it's the truth it's so hard and exhausting being a black man in the dating world!! White men have it easiest with women the reason why white men think we are stealing all of their women and dating all other women in known existence is because they are going by the media but nines time out of ten in reality you will see a fat ugly white woman be hooked up with a no job bad credit black man not all of them though but most of them...

• blah

Nope.

Well, I'm a Black girl so I think it's normal for me, but idk about other races, most people prefer their own races more.