Is this a coincidence?

I have been thinking about this guy basically all day now. I was talking to a friend about him, and at the end of our conversation she said ” you got it” which is something I have never heard her say before, but the guy I was thinking of said it all the time. Later on during the day I flipped to a show where the... show more I have been thinking about this guy basically all day now. I was talking to a friend about him, and at the end of our conversation she said ” you got it” which is something I have never heard her say before, but the guy I was thinking of said it all the time. Later on during the day I flipped to a show where the main characters name was the same as the guy, then I watched a show where the credits were at the bottom, didn't pay any attention to them until I looked down a second before the guys name popped up. Is this all a coincidence or something else?
Also, this has nothing to do with the guy, but I looked at a song title on my radio, and I said ”nasty”, and the guy rapping starts his next line with ”nasty.”