College help? And alittle suggestions? Especially in Fashion or business?

Well I'm going to college in a few months and I'm 17 years old, I want to originally go to FIDM college which is the school for fashion N I want to go for fashion merchandise in marketing, But first I have to go to community college to brush up on some basic stuff, my English is really good- advanced, but... show more Well I'm going to college in a few months and I'm 17 years old, I want to originally go to FIDM college which is the school for fashion N I want to go for fashion merchandise in marketing, But first I have to go to community college to brush up on some basic stuff, my English is really good- advanced, but my math skills are basic or below, I was screwed over at my old high school because they put me in the class full of rejects and bad teachers, Before I left my old high school they were in chapter 2 in algebra two and in my new school they were in chapter 7 so they put me in algebra 1.5, basically I'm scared My math skills won't be enough for when I try and get into business and merchandise, Any ideas? I'm already above credits I'm above credits by 20 and I only need five more credits to graduate which is nothing I am really fun bubbly and talkative and I'm willing to work hard what should I do , And what type of classes should I take in community college before I go to my fashion school in Los Angeles?
1 answer 1