Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are some good upbeat christian rock songs?

I want to listen to more christian songs but so many of them are super slow and boring and i just dont like listening to them. Can anybody list some really good upbeat christian songs and/or some good christian rock bands? Thank you to everyone who answered seriously!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Some of these are alternative bands that are also played on christian radio stations. Hopefully you'll like at least one of these.

Touch this Light - House of Heroes

Galaxies - Owl City

Foreverandever ect.- David Crowder Band

Oh Happiness - David Crowder Band

Forget and Not Slow Down - Relient K

Good Morning Planetarium - Falling Up

Impossible - Anberlin

Ment to Live - Switchfoot

Awakening - Switchfoot

Where I Belong - Switchfoot

Me Without You - TobyMac

Radiator - Family Force 5

How in the World - Family Force 5

Made to Love - TobyMac

In the Light - DC Talk

Shine - Newsboys

Million Pieces (Kissing Your Cares Goodbye) - Newsboys

Wherever we Go - Newsboys

Friend Like That - Hawk Nelson

Crazy Love - Hawk Nelson

• 8 years ago

Tobymac

Ashes Remain

Skillet

Switchfoot

Newsboys

Manic Drive

Shonlock

Colton Dixon

Red

Kutless

Manafest

Family Force 5

God Bless

• 5 years ago

Here are some: Downhere- My final Amen, The extra ( all their stuff is exceptional!) Tenth Avenue North- by means of Your facet, keep My heart ( their different tune is good, too) Jason grey- the whole thing sad Is Coming unfaithful, more Like Falling In Love Telecast- lovely thriller Sidewalk Prophets- just would alternate Your lifestyles, The words i would Say ( whole album is good) Rush Of Fools- Undo Mikeschair- Let The Waters rise Chasen- Eyes Of A Rescue Seabird- Rescue The Museum- My support Comes From The Lord Sevenglory- So lovely relief force- guide You residence Shane & Shane- the whole thing Is unique Run kid Run- Freedom Revive- Blink Stellar Kart- the whole lot Is different Sanctus real- whatever you're Doing Article One- exceptionally Else Michael Gungor- old Skies Kari Jobe- Revelation music Phil Wickham- Coming Alive Paul Baloche- today Is the Day Matt Papa- Open palms, Hallelujah Our God Reigns Mark Roach- you're Starfield- Rediscover You Lincoln Brewster- eternal God, Love The Lord Hope this helps!

• 8 years ago

Kutless has more of a soft rock beat, but are awesome. My favorite Christian rockband would be Switchfoot. Decyfer Down is an awesome band

Some of my favorite Christian songs are:

Everything I need- Kutless

Carry me to the cross- Kutless

Even if- Kutless

Meant to live- Switchfoot

Dare you to move- Switchfoot

Afterlife-Switchfoot

Gone- switchfoot

This is your life- Switchfoot

Gold-Britt Nicole

Best I can- decyfer down

Fading- decyfer down

Only hope- Mandy Moore (or Switchfoot both sing it great)

Center of it- Chris august

I hope this was helpful.

• Try Tourniquet. If you want hard rock, listen to their stuff after Pathogenic Occular Dissonance and before Microscopic View of a Teloscopic Realm, but if you can tolerate it, their other stuff is thrash metal (the same subgenre as metallica/megadeath/anthrax/slayer).

Here is some of their hard rock era stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwGWI4FGv6k

When I was still christian, I thought that this song was pretty spiritual sounding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFL5HGwAA8Y

Source(s): Im atheist and I love Tourniquet.
  • 8 years ago

shout out

by,

Ricardo Sanchez

Awesome rocking worship song

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Christian rock is an oxymoron.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.