what are your thoughts on the 2016 election?

Favorite Answer

Michael Knight Michael Knight Michael Knight Michael Knight Michael Knight Michael Knight

• Ryan

I can't really think of any solid candidates from the Democratic party, and I have a feeling in 2016 the Republicans are going to take it. I don't think Rubio would get the job done as president, so I have a feeling the GOP will go with the NJ Governor Chris Christie. He's done great things with consolidating debt and things like Hurricane Sandy. Also, he made some great headway during Sandy by showing his dedication towards the people, and not towards a political party, which was very good. Should be an interesting election, either way.

• M W

It would be nice if the Republicans could actually choose a votable candidate for a change. I'm thinking someone with non-shifty eyes, preferably not a career politician. If they must use a Governor, Bobby Jindal. For the Democrats it matters less. The past couple of elections are not that they won, it is just that the Repulicans insist upon losing. If the Dem's choose Kerry, they're done. What would be nice is to have more than two to select from. Dumb and Dumber is supposed to be a fictional movie as opposed to a way of life.

I have yet to see a candidate which tops my 3rd grade teacher yet (nor my 4th grade teacher, and so on).

It is interesting that when our system was set up 200 hundred years ago, the idea was to take office, then return home. It was akin to serving on one's HOA. Somewhere along the way career politicians and lobbyists began slithering the Earth. And here we now are.

Hopefully America will take its country back. Tax paying Americans should be good and tired of being indentured servants by then. Gov't has gotten too big, and are demanding more money from those of us who work. Giving billions to our enemies is absolutely pathetic. Spreading the wealth of hardworking people to ones who refuse to work here in the US has to stop. Politicians have become so corrupt on both sides of the aisle it might not matter who wins.

• Power

It depends on what happens in Hillary's life. If she wants it she has it. I would like to see them prepare Chelsea. We had George W. who is an idiot so why not have someone who has lived in the White house but is actually intelligent.

The republicans will never have anyone again who can be President. They hate too much. The hate in them goes out & come back to them. I am not telling you all a lie & as you follow dems around being angry at them you should turn that energy inwards cause blaming me is only giving me your power which makes you weaker.

Someone mentioned Jindal. Uh, republicans were embarrassed by Jindal. Don't you remember the references made between him & Kenneth the page from 30 rock.?

• ROBERT

I have never heard of the name Micheal Knight but you have tickled my curiosity and now must google the name. I will read the article unbiased and without prejustice and can only hope that I do not find racism.

Source(s): Hillary Clinton has as much of a chance of being President as a snow ball in hell.
  • ?

liberals will find out a way to change the constitution

obama will be king of america

Hilary will be the next President and Americans will plunge feather into the darkness. More polices and bigger goverment.

• Zelda

I am still recovering from the last election. . .

Hillary for president.