Location of retail park close to Magic Circus Hotel at Magny-le-Hongre?

We are going to be staying at the Magic Circus Hotel at Magny-le-Hongre One of the reviews for trip advisor... show more We are going to be staying at the Magic Circus Hotel at Magny-le-Hongre

One of the reviews for trip advisor http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se... mentions

"We found a retail park about 20mins down the road -we put Calais in the sat nav because we saw it on route to the hotel from Calais and then look for signs for intermarche it's on your right -it had Kfc McDonalds subway an Aldi's, Lidl's a Chinese buffet, Pizzeria and more"

Could someone who either knows the retail park, or someone kind enough and can work it out from the sites (like I have tried and failed to do :D) let me know the address of one of the places here so we can tap it into GPS.

Much appreciated.
Update: The only possibility I can see is Avenue de la Courtillière, 77400 ST THIBAULT DES VIGNES Is this possible?
1 answer 1