Subway Surfers, I need tips for coins, highscores, long runs, less chances of crashing into trains?

my highest score is about 2,7000,000 and the most coins I've collected in a game is about 10,000. I know I can go farther and collect more coins but I need tips, I've tried going to wesites and they give me information I already know. My style is I like to stay on top of trains so I can see what's coming, I'm a jumper and when I jump it gives me a chance to think. I need all tips you can give me even on how I should hold the phone and my sitting position, tips on how you would get a highscore and your style of play. Advantages and disadvantages. here are some problems...the way i swipe ( with my thumb), speed, trick obstacles during the game. All tips and videos would be good.

Favorite Answer

2 ways for me

1. play for a while (in one run) then take a 8 sec break then keep repeating

2. use hoverboards and i recommend the daredevil

That game is highly addictive!!!

Anyways, i usually hold the phone in one hand and use the index finger of my other hand to swipe. I feel that doing so creates faster reaction time than to be playing with my thumb of the hand holding the phone.

It's sometimes helpful to swipe near the edge of the screen so when your swiping your hand doesn't block your view of what's upcoming. (but not too close to edge because the device may not render your swipe and it'd be game over.)

Completing the missions to max out your multiplier (if you haven't done so already)

Play the game while listening to some music you like may also help (but may be even more distracting for some).

That's all i can think of right now :) I hope this helps!

Source(s): I love the game too!
  • sue

PITFALL IS the unique TEMPLE RUN, TEMPLE RUN IS A KNOCK-OFF OF PITFALL. heavily, bypass study the two. Temple Run is an entire copycat version of the impressive game Pitfall which has been around because of the fact the eighty's or on each occasion. you additionally can play a greater recent version of it which could be bought on the iTunes shop.