Should i give my cheating girlfriend a second chance?

Basically, found out from my girlfriends facebook she was cheating on me, with some guy she was 'friends' with, she's done it 5 times apparently sober, when i found out, i was all for the chuck her option, but my mum said i perhaps should give her a second chance, she's been pleading with me and... show more Basically, found out from my girlfriends facebook she was cheating on me, with some guy she was 'friends' with, she's done it 5 times apparently sober, when i found out, i was all for the chuck her option, but my mum said i perhaps should give her a second chance, she's been pleading with me and crying constantly over the phone and leaving me messages constantly, the guy she's been sleeping with was going to live with her next year at uni, with a few other friends of hers, i said to her the only chance this can ever work is if you cut all communication of with him, and live somewhere else, the problem is, this will break her friend group up, now i think this is a pretty big sacrifice for her, for me, but then again, our relationship is sort of long distance, i travel over to see her, and see her once a week, which makes it hard for me to find out what she's up too, and who shes hanging around with, which makes things extremely difficult for me, i really do still love her, even after this awful thing has happened, and i can't imagine things without her in my life, (sort of got a dependency going on, seen as though i talk to her nearly all the time) I've told her i need time to think about things, i know i'd recover from it eventually if we broke up, but i'm stuck in the middle about it all.

I still love her, i'm pretty broke up about losing her.
18 answers 18