Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Should I report Madonna on Instagram?

Some of her photos are kinda inappropriate and she's technically breaking the policy. You're not supposed to post those type of pictures on there. Just because she's famous doesn't mean that she can post whatever she wants; technically, she's still a regular user and should follow the rules, right? Should I report her or just let her do whatever she wants?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

report this bitсh

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Madonna obviously desperate for more attention. I used to like Madonna but think it's sad to see her getting drunk, taking her clothes off and putting her saggy parts on Instagram. No wonder her daughter looks woefully embarrassed by her.

Who cares about reporting her? She's just making a big fool of herself. Maybe people should see what a twit she is.

• 8 years ago

Yeah you're right.

Report her, she's trying to stay famous/popular like she was, and it's not working

• 8 years ago

Yeah report her not only because of the pictures but also because she is really annoying

Source(s): Im gonna report her 2
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Report her. She like us is a human that should follow the rules of Instagram..,....plus it will make her mad.

• 8 years ago

Better get to reporting her..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.