When Janet Napolitano testified last week that "the border is secure" was she under oath?

Best Answer

It doesn't matter. Politicians speak for affect not truth and that's the way most people want it.

The people elect candidates who look, sound, and feel the best to them. They do not want the truth if it doesn't sound good. They much prefer lies like their parents told them to make them feel better.

Now you know why the world is so screwed and stays that way. It isn't much different anywhere else.

Source(s): For decades I studied philosophies, cultures, and social institutions. I began that because of confusion resulting from my military experience under the shadow of neo-Marxist anti-military and anti-capitalism indoctrination in the universities. I continue a forty year quest wading through the huge pile of stinking crap a wide variety of bigots dumped on top of truth hiding it from nearly everyone's view. The pile was made by blaming people they don't like while excusing people they do like regardless of where the fault really lies.

I think so.

Edit, I need to go back and check.