Where do FBI HRT members live?

The FBI HRT is the elite tactical unit of the FBI. I know that they train at Quantico, VA at the FBI academy, but when a full fledge member of the team where do they live or stationed at? Can members live around the country? Are there other stations or field offices that HRT members report too everyday? Example: Can an HRT member live in Southern CT and work in New York, NY? What are the limitations?

Favorite Answer

The FBI has offices all over the place. There is for example a huge office building that looks like a fortress right here in Chicago. I seriously doubt they want just anyone to know specifically where they live or who they are. I am sure however like many people they commute.

• firpi

The FBI is very aggressive. circulate on their internet site and that they're going to inform you the factors they're actively recruiting for and the talents they seem for. Linguistics, accounting, ,desktops, and criminal are all particularly suited with the FBI. to circulate into this form of particularly fabulous sub-field interior the FBI could take a number of years of service to the FBI at a minimum because of the fact of ways aggressive it fairly is between present day brokers. basically like how the better of the final grow to be army SEALS.