What i do now, move on,or..?

Sorry,My english is not good ,i love a girl ,she directly not say that she don't love me. But,she say i am just a friend. I confaused by her action, i think she love me, if she hate me ,she not toclk to me but she want me to toclk, i can't forget her ,every secand i think about her,what i do? I study in... show more Sorry,My english is not good ,i love a girl ,she directly not say that she don't love me. But,she say i am just a friend. I confaused by her action, i think she love me, if she hate me ,she not toclk to me but she want me to toclk, i can't forget her ,every secand i think about her,what i do? I study in class 12 ,is it too early to fall in love ,or is it imfatution. I want move on(if she not love me). This way i damage my student careor(i am not prepare for hsc). What i do? I think i don't love her,but every time i think about her. I don't care her(i am very shy) ,but i want her,what is right? If a move on, how to forget her, if i love love what to do next(i did not know properly she love me or someone or not)?
5 answers 5