HD4850 1GB GDDR5 256bit is still good for 3D rendering?

hello everyone I would like to have your answers about this graphic card. We have this unit and my mind is asking if this unit can perform this application. I would like to use this for AUTOCAD 3D RENDERING. I already know what is required specs for memory, processor and a motherboard. But I am uncertain for the... show more hello everyone I would like to have your answers about this graphic card. We have this unit and my mind is asking if this unit can perform this application. I would like to use this for AUTOCAD 3D RENDERING. I already know what is required specs for memory, processor and a motherboard. But I am uncertain for the said graphic card. please give me a reply and thank you for your time. Your answers is a big help
Update: but if this graphic card is slow, Guys can you give me a suggestion? A unit that not too expensive for this application. thank you
Update 2: I am from the Philippines. Some high profile graphic card in this country are listed here:
Nvidea GTX660 2GB DDR5
Nvidea GTX660ti 2GB DDR5
HD7850 2GB DDR5 256bit
HD7950 2GB DDR5 256bit.
and these are luxury units

Buy the way guys, thank you very much for sharing your knowledge about this topic.