Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My best friend is dating a rapist?

My best friend, let's call her Gina, was dating a boy, let's call him josh, and they really liked each other. I have never liked josh and never will. He is a player and I knew would break her heart. I told Gina that she was so much better than him and could do so much better. He slapped her butt and kissed her all the time, even though they both got PDA referrals for it. Then, after they had been dating 1 month, he was sent to AEP for kneeing 3 different girls in the butt. She still had feelings for him, but cheated on him with another guy, let's call him Harry, and thy are a very cute couple. BUT SHE DIDN'T TELL HIM THAT SHE HADN'T BROKEN UP WITH JOSH. She won't talk to me anymore because she is way too absorbed with boys, but I don't think she is ready to face josh and Harry when josh gets back from AEP. What should I tell her and what should I do?

Plus- Gina, Harry, and I are 13. Josh is 14. We are in 7th, he's in 8th. Gina never hangs ou with me anymore because I'm just not as important as josh and Harry. Those were her exact words. I have a bad feeling about josh that he might try to do bad things to Gina.

Also plus- should I quit being friends with Gina? She acts like a slut. She is dating Harry and josh and likes two other boys!!! Both are in 8th!!!!! She always makes fun of me for not being popular with guys, when I actually have a stable boyfriend. Who is in 10th. Please help??????

Favorite Answer

Stop trying to be her friend. She's clearly not a good friend. She'll get what's coming karma is a ***** and after all that happens shell try to talk to you cuz she won't have a shoulder or friend to cry on. I say take a break from trying and leave it as that.

First of all you guys are waaaaay too young to be dating in the first place but anyway I think that you should keep your distance from that girl just to avoid associating with a "bad crowd" and because she made it very clear that your not very important to her anymore. I do recommend that you do let her know once in awhile that you will still be there for her just in case something does to wrong between her and that boy and that way you can still help her out even if you guys don't really hang out anymore. And one more thing... What kind of little girl dates an 15-16 year old high schooler?! You're probably in a worse position than your friend. Maybe it's you that needs to start evaluating your life choices... Seriously.