What is the name of the movie...?

Last year I saw a very thought provoking movie that I want to suggest to my friend but I can't remember its name... . It was a psychological movie and It started as far as I remember by introducing the main character and her friend. They were normal teenagers, good friends, and the main character had a... show more Last year I saw a very thought provoking movie that I want to suggest to my friend but I can't remember its name... . It was a psychological movie and It started as far as I remember by introducing the main character and her friend. They were normal teenagers, good friends, and the main character had a boyfriend, older than her, with whom she got pregnant at 16 i think, and because he wasn't in for fathering his child, she got an abortion but before having it, she gave her little girl, a name... .One day while being at school, a psycho student came in with a gun and killed a lot of students and teachers but the 2 girls when the masacre started, where in the bathroom. After finishing his horrendous masacre in the classrooms he entered the bathroom and saw the 2 girls. He knew the main character cause they were classmates or sth like that and he wanted to kill the other. The main character bagged him not to shoot her friend and he decided to give them the choice of who to die. There was no way out, 1 of them had to die and the psychological part of the movie starts when the guy asks the main character if she is up to die for her best friend and she does not answer.... but the action continues and is shown her life at 30 years i guess, with her little girl, who we knew from the begining that was aborted etc... and one day the little girl dissapears and she goes to search her in the woods and she hears her voice, but there is no one, and the action is confusing but at the and of this fast forward thing the action is brought back to the school's bathroom, where the 2 girls cry , and the main character answers to the guy's question with "yes" she is ready to die for her friend, and she is shot, and after that the guy killes himself as well.

Pleaseee, help me rediscover the title :o3
3 answers 3