in jackie chan adventures the person who voices jade chan is stacie chan?read details below first.?

repeating and continuing the question(s):in jackie chan adventures cartoon/anime the person who voices jade chan is stacie chan? first what yr is she born, second, is stacie chan relation to jackie chan biologically, because, the way american are taught people with the same last name has to be related no matter what but through their father's side, since in america, the child takes on the fathers last name when they are born. since in america when a women marries a man the woman takes the last name of the man of who she married(extremely rare for it to be the opposite). then once a child is born the child takes the last name of the father not the mother unless its different in other countries. is it different. just curious.

technically what you say is not sure because i did research on geneology and my statement holds true for now unless there is a daughter involved then the daughter has to take the mans last name when they get married(very rarely they keep their original last name or hyphenate it.), my statement holds true for me. and just so you know my zodiac sign is taurus, and my zodiac sign in chinese is the goat or the sheep. which means i'm very stubborn and in other words in order to convince me that my statement is false you have to show proof, and my proof i mean physical proof(such as a family tree or something similar to that), the only way american taught if they have the same last name but no relation means they have to be adopted(thats the only to not be related to the person with the same last name.) because it wouldn't make any sense for them not to be biologically related if they have the same last name unless the girl was adopted or something similar(foster parents in other wor

Best Answer

The voice actor who voices Jade in Jackie Chan Adventures is Stacie Chan, yes. She has no relation to Jackie Chan.

She attended Stanford University and graduated in 2009. Assuming the typical four years, she would be around 25/26 years old right now (she voiced Jade when she was 12).

"the way american are taught people with the same last name has to be related no matter"

That is completely false. If that were true, then everyone with the last name "Smith" (which is the most common American last name) would have to be related, and that is definitely not the case.

• rigell

Stacie Chan