question for all you 90's teens?

Ok so I was a 90's baby so I wouldn't know but was jtt(Jonathan taylor Thomas) the Justin bieber or even the harry styles of that time because I here alot of people in there 20's say that he was there childhood and stuff and he is very cute.

I know Justin timberlake and Aaron carter were up there as well but was he with them as well and I know he was an actor not a singer but still the whole teen heartthrob

Did girls go crazy for him the way they go crazy for jb and one direction nowadays?

Favorite Answer

Not as much as they go crazy for Bieber no.....jtt was the voice of simba and did a stint on home improvent he wasn't as 'out there' as Bieber is

Dont rule out the eighty's the two if searching for youngster video clips right this is a itemizing of 80s and ninety's for you force me loopy Shes All That 10 issues I hate approximately You Breakfast club fantastically In crimson Wierd technological know-how no longer yet another youngster action picture Cherry Hill Scream a million & 2 (3) i understand What you probably did final summer season A walk to keep in mind in basic terms Irresistable What a woman needs Small squaddies Buffy The Vampire Slayer (action picture and tv sequence) won't be able of no longer often Wait Clueless The Princess Bride Austin Powers Pump Up the quantity Legend of Billie Jean glowing the cube Heathers There are a ton greater!

I was a teenager in the late 80's/early 90's and I will say that New Kids on the Block were the absolute biggest teen group ever. When they arrived, they exploded onto the scene. Their following was insane.

98 degrees, Backstreet Boys, and Brittany Spears were very popular, too.

However, I've never seen ANYTHING like Beiber Fever before. It's insane how incredibly popular he is and how many concert tickets and albums he sells.

Also, you've got to remember that Justin has an added bonus to his popularity. The Internet. Those You Tube videos (as a boy and teen) and his personal Twitter Tweets have caused his celebrity status to skyrocket as it never could have before the internet existed.

Also, celebrity gossip, magazines, and celebrity news shows on television weren't in existence in the 90's like they are now. Besides the true fan base, those celebrity media shows and magazines are the other half of the driving force behind Beiber's popularity and exposure. They're the ones who decide to put his face on a magazine cover or have a 3-minute story about him on their 6:00 pm live Access Hollywood show.

Beebs is it. I don't even think 1D was even close to matching him, too.

• Sarah

Not nearly as crazy as these teenagers are