John asked in HealthMen's Health · 7 years ago

Swollen Foreskin Tip of penis?

About two days ago my foreskin became swollen and a burning sensation at the tip.....its also kind of sore when i retract my foreskin and when i retract my foreskin i always find a white liquid under the head of my penis,I am 14 and i never had sex...Do you have any idea what it could be? Thanks

• Shawn
    Best Answer

It sounds like you may have a yeast infection. Its not that serious and you need to clean very well to cure it. Pull your foreskin back to expose your head and rinse it very well in warm (not hot) water, gently rubbing it with your fingers. NEVER use soap under your foreskin or on your head. It can irritate the sensitive tissues and make it sore and even do more harm than good.

After you finishing washing, dry your head and inner foreskin well with a soft towel and if you can leave it open to dry that will help. After a day or two of doing this (a few times a day) the swelling and the itching should go away. If they are still there after a couple days, then you may need more medical cure. You do not need to go to the dr to get a prescription if you are embarrassed to show him/her your penis. You can buy a yeast infection cure at the pharmacy and apply the cream yourself, but make sure you are cleaning well and you won't have the infection return.

Hood Luck!! Feel free to ask any questions you may have...

Source(s): personal experience and research

1

Source(s): Three Times Bigger Penis - http://BiggerPenis.raiwi.com/?awVW

There could be several causes for your problem. It could be a yeast infection (also known as thrush) since these are easy to catch even without actual sex. It could just be smegma which is constantly produced under the foreskin and usually looks a bit like cottage cheese.

Either way, the first thing to do is to ensure that you clean thoroughly under your foreskin at least daily. You need to retract your foreskin fully to expose the whole glans and the 'groove' behind it. Wash well with warm water and a mild soap to remove all the white stuff. Rinse the soap off fully, pat dry and replace your foreskin over your glans. You MUST use soap since smegma is an oil based waste material and will not be fully removed by water alone.

If this doesn't cure your problem in a couple of days you should see your doctor for a proper examination and diagnosis. Only he can definitively tell what the cause is, and hence the proper cure. Please don't try self-medication with over-the-counter products as they may be for the wrong type of infection and not only do no good (thus wasting money) but may actually make the problem worse.

Your foreskin may be getting sore when you retract it because it is a bit too tight and so you are creating small tears in the thin inner layer. Your doctor will be able to determine if you are suffering from phimosis (tight foreskin) and prescribe the best treatment for it.

• desch

Swollen Foreskin

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Swollen Foreskin Tip of penis?

Source(s): swollen foreskin tip penis: https://tr.im/4qoVy
  • Merlin

I'd guess at 14 you have a tightish foreskin and you have pulled it back

and torn the tip.

The white coating is the epithelium that has sealed your foreskin in childhood.

It will dissolve by itself.

Pull foreskin forward maybe use a mild disinfectant cream on tip.

Leave it alone

No sex No fapping No other cleaning

see if it clears up by itself in next few days.

If it gets worse you may need to see doctor for antibiotic

but don't let him sell you a circumcision.

M.

Natural Penis Enlargement Secrets : http://LongPenis.uzaev.com/?runW

could be a yeast infection or could be that you are not properly cleaning under the foreskin. tell one of your parents and go see a doctor.

May be a yeast infection. Its nowhere near as common for guys compared to girls, but it can happen.

I think your best option is just to cut it off. This way you can stay cleaner and more efficient.

Source(s): CIA world fact book