Will a public speaking class help me overcome shyness?

Best Answer

yes public speaking helps overcome the fear of speaking to strangers a public speaking class starts by doing easy things like introducing your self talking about what you like and dont like and as time goes by it bigins to get a little difficult but its fun

• Janine

yes and no. It works for some people and not for others. I am extremely shy, but I love public speaking. It hasn't help me overcome my shyness with one on one interactions. But if you are only shy around large groups or if public speaking bothers you, then facing that will help.

Studies show that shyness is developed at an early age. I suggest you take the class for a longer period time and hopefully some results will appear.

Source(s): Book 'Ideas' of the greatest minds :)

40000 Cured Social Anxiety - http://SocialAnxiety.uzaev.com/?tjlo

Definitely!

It might help a lot, but are you sure you want to just jump in head first like that? maybe think about some smaller steps first

It wont hurt