HPL™ asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

Is Edge (Adam Copeland) nice with fans?

I'll be meeting him tomorrow at a World of Wheels show. I am SUPER excited because he's one of my top favorites, but I want to know; is he nice with fans? Or is he quick and pushy? I haven't heard much so I'd like to get some feedback here. Thank you!

• Geese
    Favorite Answer

Generally, celebrities are nice when it comes to meeting their fans. I've attended many trading card & collectible shows and met Chris Jericho, Cliff Branch, Jeremy Bringham, Todd Christensen, Jimmy Johnson, Eric Wright, Corliss Williamson, and Tariq Abdul-Wahad. With the exception of Abdul-Wahad, the majority of these stars were happy to sign autographs and talk with the fans. Branch was funny and entertaining and was the best athlete I ever had the pleasure of meeting. I'm sure meeting Adam Copeland is going to be a great experience for you tomorrow.

• Mark

I'm pretty sure he's nice. I've seen a ton of fan pictures with him, so it seems like he doesn't try to push people away or anything like that. The wrestlers I've met are Drew McIntyre, Kofi Kingston, The Prime Time Players, and Ricky Steamboat. All of them were awesome, and McIntyre was legitimately one of the coolest people I've ever talked to.

He's nice, but kind of sarcastic in a jokey way, but i think you like meeting him, enjoy your day

I heard he was nice

yes:)

i met him 4 months ago

he told me i had a nice shirt:)

yes