Should I dispute this from Equifax?

I have this on Equifax didnt see it in the others. My question is it shows as a open account in positive no longer shows in neg. Should I dispute it off postive as to my understanding it shows it was maxed out and only one payment? as dont see any payment history. Would it increase score if dispute it? ... show more I have this on Equifax didnt see it in the others. My question is it shows as a open account in positive no longer shows in neg. Should I dispute it off postive as to my understanding it shows it was maxed out and only one payment? as dont see any payment history. Would it increase score if dispute it?

Name:
CHASE BANK USA, NA

Acct #:
--------

Credit Limit:
$ 900

Date Reported:
12/01/2005

Date Opened:
02/01/2005

Balance:
n/a

Past Due:
$0

Acct Status:
PAYS AS AGREED

Dispute Item Hide Details
Chase Card Services

PO Box 15298
Wilmington, DE 19850-5298
(800) 955-9900
Account Number: ------ Current Status: PAYS AS AGREED
Account Owner: Terminated High Credit: $944
Type of Account Revolving loans have an amount owed which varies from month to month, like a credit card. Installment loans have a fixed number of payments and the same payment due each month, such as a mortgage, car loan or student loan. Option loans require that the entire balance be paid each month. : Revolving Credit Limit: $900
Terms Duration: Terms Frequency: Monthly (due every month)
Date Opened: 02/01/2005 Balance: N/A
Date Reported: 12/01/2005 Amount Past Due: $0
Date of Last Payment: 12/2005 Actual Payment Amount: $50
Scheduled Payment Amount: $17 Date of Last Activity: 12/2005
Date Major Delinquency First Reported: Months Reviewed: 9
Creditor Classification: Activity Description: N/A
Charge Off Amount: $0 Deferred Payment Start Date:
Balloon Payment Amount: $0 Balloon Payment Date:
Date Closed: Type of Loan:
Date of First Delinquency: N/A
Update: Its closed but showing on report as open. As you can see last activity was in 2005. So Its been 7 years and Its suppost to be a closed account so I can remove it if I request at least I should be able to.
Update 2: Account shows as above Account Owner: Terminated High Credit: $944 Bal n/a Last payment amount 50 Last activity 12/2005 date opened 2005. Just wondering If it would increase score if it was removed as showing account was termiated and sounds like only one payment was made. Showing as open on the report but it... show more Account shows as above Account Owner: Terminated
High Credit: $944 Bal n/a Last payment amount 50 Last activity 12/2005 date opened 2005. Just wondering If it would increase score if it was removed as showing account was termiated and sounds like only one payment was made. Showing as open on the report but it is closed.
1 answer 1