Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 7 years ago

30 weeks pregnant have a cold again. chills, bodyache etc?

I'm 30 weeks pregnant, just 2 and a half weeks ago Ihad the flu for about a week and a half.. the first day Igot cold chills, real bad body achs and stuffy nose was in bed all day ( just like today ) I can't move my body it hurts so bad, everytime I roll over Iget the chills, my whole body achs Idont have an appetite.. and Ihave been sleeping all day ( since this morning and its already almost dark ) should Igo to the doctor? I didn't know it was possible for me to get sick again that soon other then that Ihave a stuffy nose and bad couch but that's it.... and is it okay for me to go a day with out barely eating being pregnant but drinking a lot of fluids ? Iwant to eat but everything sounds gross and makes me want to puke

• ???
    Best Answer

You probably have the same thing our family had - it goes through three cycles of flu/cold symptoms and lasts for about a month total. As long as you stay hydrated, you should be fine. If you get dehydrated though you can start having contractions. You should be able to take Tylenol and Ibuprofen to fight the pain away, and Sudafed is perfectly fine too. Good luck getting through it.

Yes, thats fine.