Need advice on getting either .co.uk domain or a .org domain?

I'm setting up an online UK (only) business that will be a B2B business and I don't know if I should go for a .org or a .co.uk domain name. The .co.uk domain will benefit my UK local optimization in Google and other search engines. The .org will benefit my business reputation because I want to be seen... show more I'm setting up an online UK (only) business that will be a B2B business and I don't know if I should go for a .org or a .co.uk domain name.

The .co.uk domain will benefit my UK local optimization in Google and other search engines.
The .org will benefit my business reputation because I want to be seen as an organization so I can apply for local funding.

I could go for the .com version but even though its best for seo, it wouldn't really benefit me as much because the business is focused locally.

Whats your advice? Its a tricky one.
I suppose getting both is an option to consider but if getting both wasn't an option, which one would you go for considering all the facts I've told you about.