America doesn't mess with countries with nukes, so why is it bad if Iran and North Korea get nukes?

The USA was the first country to get nuclear technology, and what do they do with ti? Nuke Japan! And this irresponsible country which used its nuclear technology to nuke another country is the one who gets to decide who gets nuclear technology, and who doesn't? I'm American, and I don't believe... show more The USA was the first country to get nuclear technology, and what do they do with ti? Nuke Japan!

And this irresponsible country which used its nuclear technology to nuke another country is the one who gets to decide who gets nuclear technology, and who doesn't?

I'm American, and I don't believe American propaganda about Iran wanting to nuke the USA or Israel. I think that the only thing that they want to is to keep their sovereignty. I think that the only thing that Iran wants is to avoid an American invasion like the one that occurred in Iraq.

North Korea wants nuclear technology as well. North Korea has been living in an embargo set by the USA pretty much the same way was Cuba. Maybe all they want is to be get out of it.

I believe in the American 2nd Amendment. You own a gun to stand up against a tyrannical government. Having a gun doesn't mean you are going to use it, it's a statement meaning you don't want to be bullied. Owning a gun means that you want to be left in peace.

I believe that both Iran and North Korea want nothing than to be left alone by the USA. I don't think that they plan a nuclear attack on the USA. They just want to stand up against the tyrannical government that the USA has proven to be.

I'm American, and I support the right to bear arms. It's a God given right to be able to defend yourself.

I'm American, and I support Iran's and North Korea's right to have nuclear technology. It's their God given right to be able to defend themselves.

I can see pass the propaganda about Iran and North Korea being evil,

What's wrong with these countries having nuclear technology? Why is the USA the one who decides who gets it?