Kayla Marie asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

Can you ever imagine John Cena passing the "torch"?

noww we all hate cenas wwe personality as uch as we love the guy.

now that WWE is PG,and theyre using cena a lot wich is so bad because we got used to him,just like theyre using taker for wresltemanias every year. Admit it, WM without taker is nothing. See how WWE went wrong there?

Now that the company is f'n PG,I cannot,not a chance in hell,imagine someone as GREAT as Stone Cold,Triple H,The Rock,Undertaker,HBK,y2J,Cena and more..

Can you?

Favorite Answer

Not everybody hates John Cena. Not everybody in this section hates John Cena.

Cena is a pro who respects the business and traditions. When he feels the time is right he'll choose somebody to pass his torch to to ensure the WWE has a new top guy for the fans to support.

Not anytime in the near future as Cena seems to be sticking in the WWE for ages now. I'll admit that I am seriously tired of seeing him wrestle.

I would imagine maybe in 8-10 years time he will. Possible wrestlers he could pass the torch too?

Ryback, Sheamus, Dean Ambrose or Justin Gabriel???

I couldn't read most of your question so I will just say in order to pass the torch you have to have the torch, nobody passed it to him because in nobodies opinion including the other superstars other than his own and Vince McMahon's opinion does he deserve it.

CM Punk has the torch because Stone Cold says so, Paul Heyman says so, Who the he)( ever endorsed Cena that piece a crap

John cena will probably pass the torch when the time is right,probably about 5 years from now,but then again i haven't known that many wrestlers pass the torch,so to speak.

Cena sucks he has no torch to pass on to anyone