Is it ok to flash a baseband version of a different country(other than wat its already runnin) on an android ?

I have a Samsung S III mini running on 4.1.1 with UAE baseband I8190XXALJL( bought it in airport) nd want to flash UK or somethin. Im askin because my friend flashed a UK baseband on his UAE baseband Galaxy ACE nd it crashed. (Im talking about all official firmware)

Favorite Answer

Yes you can flash a country specific firmware onto a phone as long as it is the same exact model. For example I have my Galaxy Note GT-N7000 model, although it was loaded with firmware from Costa Rica, I installed a German firmware on it. Also, if you are going to change your firmware to a specific country, you might also want to change the CSC of your phone for that country as well so you can get official Over The Air updates of that country's firmware updates as they come out.

Baseband Version

• ?

It replaced into loopy to prohibit Geert Wilders - no longer least via fact it gave him and his perspectives vastly greater exposure than might have exceeded off if he'd only been allowed in as he were before. i do in contrast to what he says, yet i do no longer think of he replaced into any further possibly to electrify violence against Muslims than lots that passes for basic remark (which I certainly tend to disagree with). and that i agree that banners threatening violence ought to have been dealt with - the issue comes while coping with such incitement to violence spills over into action against Muslims who actually are expressing a non violent view, in basic terms via fact the police/business enterprise do no longer like it. there is often that threat. yet that may no longer, of course, an excuse for no longer being organization approximately threats of violence.