How easy is AP calculus ab?

I'm awful at math, but love the calculus teacher. I need to take an ap class, my options are calc ab

and stats. I'd rather take calculus. I just want to see if I'll survive. How easy is ap calc ab?

Favorite Answer

I am in ap calc right now. For me, I think that ap calc ab is pretty easy....and thats coming from someone whose taking four ap classes, volunteers at the hospital alot, and plays sports. AP Calc just requires a lot of memorizing of formulas. The first semester basically is the new stuff and you build up on it during the second semester. Also, most of the formulas you can put into your graphing calculator, which you can use during the calculator part of the exam. On the other hand, I have heard that ap stat is one of the easier ap classes to take, although it is boring. So if you want an easy 3 on an AP exam, stat would be better. But if you are willing to work hard, AP calc is not so bad.

Stats is boring trust me, you just read and read graph and graph. Its like english. In the other hand calculus is challenging but if you pay attention you will rock. Im taking ap ab calculus and its very easy. Good luck

Source(s): High school senior
  • nocera

i think of we've reached a consensus: This 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, the Collegeboard desperate to make the FRQs unreasonably abusive. i presumed the distinctive-decision became somewhat ordinary (I skipped like 10+, yet i'm very confident I have been given those I did answer fabulous). however the loose reaction became terrible. Undemocratic. Un-American. i think of that with partial credit, I have been given perchance 15 factors entire (it fairly is approximately 20 factors on the uncooked scale). it fairly is max. perchance. If i'm fortunate. I recommend fairly ... i'm via a strategies a greater English-historical past man or woman, or maybe i presumed the distinctive decision became clever. Hoping I handed with a minimum of a three.