Any way to delete a twitter account without being able to log in?

I need to delete a twitter account. I know the email for the account but not the password. I cannot access my email they send a reset link to because they have blocked it even though I have my email and password for the email account. I cannot pass the test to regain access to my email account. I have gone... show more I need to delete a twitter account.
I know the email for the account but not the password.
I cannot access my email they send a reset link to because they have blocked it even though I have my email and password for the email account.
I cannot pass the test to regain access to my email account. I have gone through twitter support twice this week and told them the problem and had no reply.

Surely this has happened to other people aswell?
I know they are unlikely to just give me access back to my account but surely there is a way to do it no matter how hard it is.

And also this may sound dumb but the account has been inactive for 3 years is there anyway for me to repeatedly report myself to get it deactivated?