Do I have pinched nerves, GERD, and Heart Problems?

I have had slight burning chest pains for about 2 months before I went to the ER about 3 weeks ago. The reason why I went to the ER was because both my arms had gone numb and I began shaking uncontrollably, nausea, and dizzy. I went to the ER and doctor hooked me up to the EKG after I told him my symptoms. All of... show more I have had slight burning chest pains for about 2 months before I went to the ER about 3 weeks ago. The reason why I went to the ER was because both my arms had gone numb and I began shaking uncontrollably, nausea, and dizzy. I went to the ER and doctor hooked me up to the EKG after I told him my symptoms. All of the nurses and doctors were telling me it looks like GERD. They took my blood, urine, and monitored me on the EKG and said I had a "BEAUTIFUL HEART"...exact words and that" It diffidently wasn't my heart. He had said I have GERD and prescribed me some medicine.

I have been taking the medicine now everyday one pill in the morning PRILOSEC OTC and some pink liquid which is pretty similar to pepto bismol. The burning pain has virtually disappeared however I am having a somewhat pressure below my arm pit somewhat more to the outside of my left chest. The mattress I have is pretty shitty to say the least. I am 22 years of age. About 175 pounds. I do not smoke or drink or take any drugs. I would really appreciate any answers from anyone who has similar problems as well as anyone who might know the cause. Like a nurse or doctor even. I work about 44 hours a week and don't have time to get properly tested.

Oh and also sometimes when I lift things my chest cracks...which I think is coastal cartilage. But yea please let me know.