What to wear at the JROTC Military Ball?

So I'm going to the military ball and I was wondering if I could wear a dress that is a little above the knees with some black leggings.

Best Answer

It does not sound like a prom outfit to me.

• hymel

properly you are going to be able to intend to make it a fashion longer , that's a suited celebration so that's beneficial to flow with a ball gown that hits the floor and severe heels ( any length ) even perchance 6 in in case you are able to stroll in them . in case you do win and go on point with a gown that short all and sundry will could desire to bow there head ( and not because of the fact your queen ) lol , so yea , don't be nervous , it fairly is greater formal then say homecoming the place all the girls are donning lovable little short clothing .

It's a formal event (black tie event). You want to wear formal evening attire.

Source(s): USMC Vet

It's like Prom!

that is on what the Sergeant or major coordinating the event says, some would say yes others no, no one really but them can tell you that answer, sorry i couldn't be more help.