I hate traveling. Why do people get so upset about this?

I just don't like traveling. I hate the expense, the trouble of having to pack and unpack, not knowing where I am, having to keep my passport on hand and worrying that if it gets lost or stolen I wouldn't be allowed back in my own country, putting up with rude locals, weird foods, and hoping that the... show more I just don't like traveling. I hate the expense, the trouble of having to pack and unpack, not knowing where I am, having to keep my passport on hand and worrying that if it gets lost or stolen I wouldn't be allowed back in my own country, putting up with rude locals, weird foods, and hoping that the weather is good during the trip and no emergencies come up while you're gone, tolerating drunk idiots who populate cruise ships and hotel lobbies, and in general the misery that comes from not having my stuff around.

Unfortunately, it's apparently a cardinal sin to not like travel, and I have people at work and in my family who think that I'm suffering from some mental disorder because I would rather stay at home than go out on some "adventure." I've had enough adventures in my life and I'm happy to just stay where I am now. Am I that unusual or are several of you the same and just as happy to stay in your own area?