Rayn asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 7 years ago

What do think of life?

What is your opinion of life?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Life is what you make it. If you keep a positive attitude and love the people around you and are an overall good person, your life will be wonderful. If you have s negative outlook on everything, life will suck for you. Only you have the power to make your own life worthwhile

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I think its can be a great thing! Like falling in love is such an incredible feeling. Then there is other times, like dealing death of someone close to you. Overall life is good!

And also I dont think we really have any real purpose in life. Just kicking it.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

For me good I surf at Coolangatta but for the 67 year old American lady I saw on T V last night who was walking the streets because she ran out out of money. lousy.she did not look like a bum What sort of life have you people got over there

• 7 years ago

Life can be awful or wonderful, for some it's amazing, for others it's not, it's the situation in which their in, that contributes to how they feel about life. To be honest I think it would be better to be dead than alive, so than I don't have please any one, so that I dont have to be drowned with stress, and worry. Breathing doesnt mean life unless your living (living for somethign worthwhile).

Source(s): My perpection
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

every one has his own life so its understood that he think for it.

• 7 years ago

I haven't quite decided that.

Sometimes I think its a war other days a nightmare, a test, sometimes even a privilege but maybe I'm not worthy for it for I am still weak and scared...

Maybe its my war or test to change that.

Source(s): Me
  • 7 years ago

Simply wonderful at the moment

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

It has it's ups and downs but its always worth living

• 7 years ago

That is is absolutely wonderful! Lots to learn and lots to give and lots to see and lots to live!

Source(s): infinitebamness.tumblr.com
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

It has it's ups and downs. It goes on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.