Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does anyone else feel this way about Adam Sandler?

When ever I watch him it seems like he tries to be OVERLY funny. I just can't stand watching his movies. I know he's hired to fill the role of the "Kid-ish dumb adult" in movies, but it still just annoys me.

BQ-

For Girls: Channing Tatum or Ryan Gosling?

For Guys: Mila Kunis or Kate Upton?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Back then when he was in Wedding Singer/Water Boy/Billy Madison/Happy Gilmore, his movies/comedy were solid. But to me, "Click" was his last watchable movie (Only because of the drama, not the comedy).

Chuck and Larry, Zohan, Just Go With It, Bedtime Stories, Jack and Jill, and That's My Boy were all Bad-TERRIBLE.

I think the entire "Happy Gilmore" franchise has been critically panned time and time again with Benchwarmers, Grown Ups, Zookeeper, etc. So Sandler is trying literally everything he can to get positive reviews (which includes over-acting)

BQ: I don't find either attractive, But If I had to choose.... Kate Upton. Mila Kunis looks like a cat on drugs

• 8 years ago

I don't find him that bad, the films I've seen him in he's quite funny. I like him.

I can't stand Jim Carrey. Urgh. Forced funny or what? He is a complete and utter twàt in EVERY movie he's ever done. I refuse to watch any movies he's in.

BQ: Ryan Gosling is attractive. I just don't see it with Channing Tatum.

• 8 years ago

I love Adam Sandler! But each to there own lol

BQ: Channing Tatum

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yeah, I know what you mean.

BQ: Ryan Gosling. Channing Tatum is highly overrated in my opinion. Ryan Gosling is awesome.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Megan
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

That's how I feel about Will Ferrell.

I like Adam Sandler

Ryan Gosling.

• 8 years ago

Well honestly I love Adam because he makes adults look childish. but in his movies he really does seem to try and oversell it.

BQ=

Channing Tatum

Kate Upton,

yes i answered both, because I'm bi and they're both awesome.

• 8 years ago

That guy's acting just infuriates me for some reason. I mean, I get acting like a moron for humor, but its just annoying with him. I do like Happy Gilmore though.

BQ: Channing Tatum

• He's hilarious! I could never hate him!

Now Jim Carey, that's a different story. I cannot stand that man.

BQ : RYAN GOSLING ALL THE WAY!

• 8 years ago

Yeah I agree his older movies were fine but now it's just like really..

BQ: Mila Kunis

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

hi

I used to be seeking also for a few online webpages to watch movies online free streaming zmovie

Now lastly i came across 1

test the web link inside source

have a great time and Enjoy your time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.