WDYT of these names? BQ?

•Anna Susan

•Laura Blake

BQ- Is Ashley spelled Ashleigh trashy or unique?

Best Answer

Anna Susan doesn't flow well. Both names are 2 syllables and I almost want to say Anna Susanna because SusAN is halfway to Ann. I do like both names individually, but not together. Laura is also a really nice name and Blake ruins it's sweetness with it's harsh, masculine feel.

BQ: Ashley is pretty enough. No need to try to be unique about it as it's not a popular name anyways (for that generation). Yes, I think that Ashleigh looks trashy and kind of like "A sleigh" Hope this helps :)

• ?

Anna Susan

BQ- Ashleigh is unique and not trashy.

I like Anna Susan a lot, I think it flows really well.

Laura Blake is gorgeous! It flows very well!

Well my middle name is Ashleigh. I really like it, in fact Leigh was the original spelling of Lee. Plus, I think it looks a lot better, more feminine.

• vachon

Blake Grayson 10/10 Aurelius Ayden 7/10 Sawyer Atticus 10/10-i like Sawyer Laken greater valuable nonetheless Dalton Roman-0/10 Evelyn Rose-infinity/10 - My large-Grandmother's call!!! Ava Grace-10/10 Aurelia Renee-a million/10 Novalee Rose-10/10 BQ-4 females: Audri Rose Aubri Rae Courtney Elizabeth Sofia Kailin 4 Boys; Thomas Paul Matthew Scott Laken Matthew Anthony George

I prefer Anna Blake

and i think ashleigh is unique

I LOVE Laura Blake!!!!!! Ashleigh is cute as long as it isn't Ashlee.

"Anna" is old-sounding. I never knew a little girl with that name. "Ashley", "Asheigh", or any other variation is another one of those names in the "overused" category.

Ashleigh is very cute:))

Source(s): Can u vote for me? go to http://www.youngfreemichigan.com/ click "vote now" click "high school senior essays" then scroll & click my name (Shayla M)! please and thank you

personally i love all those names and ashley should be spelt ashley