promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 7 years ago

Why is cancer a big money maker for the "madical" profession that is controlled by the AMA?

When we know cancer is cured by cannabis oil in four days for skin cancers to a couple months for internal cancers!!! Could it be because the pharmaceutical companies cannot duplicate the non THC cannabinoids or cannabidiols in cannabis that work on cancers and other diseases, and they cannot patent the plant??? So they are just too stubborn to release the grip they have on it by paying politicians to make it a schedule 1 drug with no medical uses and keeping it from stealing their profits!!! Like they do to all natural or man made products that cure diseases, that they can not get sole rights to!!! Don't doctors have to obey their Hippocratic oath anymore, when it causes health in patients with out all the profits from toxic pharmaceutical chemicals???

Update:

If cannabis has mno medical use then why does the United States of America own a US patent that says it is a medicine? HERE IS THE LINK: http://www.google.com/patents/USD670286?dq=US+Pate... If you want to learn about cannabis as a cure for cancer go to phoenixtears.ca and watch the video "Run from the cure" Or Google, Biochemist who cured his own stage four prostate cancer!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In case you didn't already discover this, the US government actually owns the patent on medical marijuana, i.e., cannabinoids as antioxidants.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Take Surveys Get Paid : http://OnlineSurveys.iukiy.com/?ygZW
  • JLI
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Well - Thomas. No matter how many profiles you use, you will not convince us that you are right by repeating arguments that have been refuted over and over again.

To know that something will cure cancer you have to be sure of three things:

1) The cancer diagnosis must be correct.

2) The treatment has to be the only one used.

3) The cancer has to disappear and not return.

The "Run from the cure movie" you often refer to fails as evidence because of 2)

The Biochemist you also often refer to fails as evidence because of 3)

The claim that substances from plants cannot be patented fails because of the many important drugs that are patented plant derived drugs.

The claim that research into cannabis is being suppressed is demonstrably wrong: http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2012/07/25...

The claim that AMA controls the medical profession is pure nonsense. There is a whole world outside US. Expensive drugs do not generate profit for the medical profession. They put strain on the budgets. A cheap and effective cure would be more than welcome.

It would be a failure of the Hippocratic oath if doctors put away treatments that have passed fair tests with treatments based on flawed video testimonials.

• 7 years ago

That would have to be the least accurate rant I have read for a long time.

Cannabis oil has been found to be successful in curing SOME skin cancers when applied over several weeks.

These same skin cancers can be treated and cured in about a 5 minute procedure in the Dr's rooms.

Cannabis oil has not been proven to be of any benefit in treating internal cancers.

The rest is just pure rant.

You do realize that the US is actually not the centre of the universe I hope. Many of us in other countries are little effected by anything your politicians etc think.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

So you're saying that the American Medical Association controlled my treatments in Hong Kong?

The world does not revolve around the US.

Cannabis oil has not been proven to cure a single cancer. The only sites making those claims are off-the-wall sites whose studies have not been replicated.

You might also want to follow the stories of the big industry that legalized marijuana is becoming in Colorado. http://www.denverpost.com/news/marijuana/ci_222778...

• Mila
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i like big show, but i kinda wanna see mayweather get like eight free shots just to see show's face afterward. We know mayweather isn't going to do anything dangerous since he has a fight later this year, so what the hell. Let him bust up show.

• 4 years ago

Get Paid Taking Surveys - http://OnlineSurveys.uzaev.com/?zrzR

• Tink
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Um....you know a number of rx drugs are made from pot, right? After you botched your basic premise I couldnt be bothered w the rest....

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

instead of asserting BS can you post the clinical trial evidence?

Until you do you're talking nonsense

• april
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

When you grow up, you'll understand. Right now, you're just trying to get a lot of answers to your question....or rant..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.