Christian comic book/ graphic novel from the 90s?

I'm trying to recall the title of a series of a christian comic series about a super hero who helps two teens learn about Christ in a post apocalyptic society. I read it in the mid to late 1990s. I remember one scene where the two teens ( a boy and girl) some how get these bugs (tracking/listening devices) planted behind their ears without them knowing until the hero points them out. Also the plot is these teens searching for their parents (I think). It they may have lost their parents. Any ideas? Thanks! (:

Favorite Answer

i know of only one christian themed comic book....its called the bible.

its hillarious but theres not enough drawings.

• chen

comedian books . nevertheless photograph novels has many things yet nonetheless comedian books are remarkable to study because of the fact it says large element in undemanding humorous tale . like how needle is going progressively into banana likewise comics has skill to tutor even sensational element into gentle one . readers take it as exciting as a replace of having indignant. politics comics performing in on an primary basis newspapers are occasion for that .... ...