dark souls question/help/advice?

ok so so far ive defeated the twin gargoyls sorry if i spelled it wrong and now im in the forrest and came across some golems and i know it is a hard game but should i just kill a bunch of enemies to farm alot of souls what level would you recommend to go through the forrest and any good armor pieces or weaponns and any advice would help and i already have the drake sword

• pmaxu
    Favorite Answer

I don't know what's more sad. Your question, or the fact that I know what you're asking about.

Either way, I'd check out this wiki for information:

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/

For the most part, gear in that game is what makes the difference, and levels only play a small part (though obviously you need to level enough to wear the gear you need). As far as the forest goes, that's not really the direction you want to go at this point (although if you can get the crest, you can go farm souls pretty easily off the npc's past the locked door). You really want towards the depths, then blight town, and fight the spider queen lady to ring the second bell. From there, you can really go wherever you want (though I suggest going to Anoro Londo so you can open up the seals and get the Lordsvessel to warp around).

I still can't believe that I actually just wrote that paragraph....

I've had many. One about twenty-two years in the past made me experience a self-brought on near death experience and a taste of enlightenment. I'm not enlightened in a sustained manner but I noticed everything for an instant and that i might never explain it. Considering then I've questioned if I was crazy most often. Once I first started on Y!A I was once asking humans who I notion would understand if one would see to so much and be thrown clear of religious growth. Speaking here on Y!A has empowered me and little miracles come to mind that take me back to the fact of how Gods been there helping me. The last one was once ten years lengthy. A number of months ago I slowed down and give up my job to be with my youngsters and seek artistic notion when this entire God thing came again with a vengeance and half of the time I’m running around with goose bumps on my fingers and chills strolling up my again. My desires are optimistic and my vigour is returning. Two matters I consider damage your spirit. The first is a religious activities. It speedily moves you from inspired to religious expiration. You have got to combine it up. The opposite is communion. We live for it, it’s even in scripture however you ask us not to cite. Communion gives us the danger to channel spirit to 1 a different. Ever give an explanation for some thing you haven’t thought of consciously to any person and the matters popping out of your mouth are revelations from God to you? Even Y!A is usually a form of this in case you don’t come in with the incorrect angle. Anyway excellent good fortune! You’ll pull by way of, however you understand that don’t you Shaman… EDIT: Why am I getting that you are a Shaman? You are Wicca, I've suggestion this of you earlier than.... Agape ♥Blessed Be♥ ♥=∞