What should i buy on steam?

I have 57.49 euro and I am looking to buy some REALLY good games. The list of games I already have are:

Don't Starve

FTL

TF2

Ace of Spades

The Binding of Isaac

Borderlands

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY

CSGO

CSS

Dungeons of Dredmor

Dwarfs

Fallout 3

Gmod

Hell Yeah!

Mount & Blade: Warband

Orcs must die! 2

Portal

Realm of the mad god

Rock of Ages

Super Meat Boy

Terraria

If you suggest a game and I like it I will probably wait 'till it goes on sale. To put it in perspective I have an OK laptop, a Toshiba 10T and i cant run games like Chivalry or Planetside 2.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Total War Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai (RTS)

Dota 2 (MOBA/ Action Rpg)

Torchlight 2 (Action Rpg, cheaper happier Diablo3)

Dishonored (Adventure)

SPORE (Single-player god game)

Bastion (Action Rpg)

Source(s): Have the games. LOOOVE ITTT
  • xK
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Borderlands 2

Dungeon Defenders

Tropico 4

Left 4 Dead 2

Saints Row the Third

Fallout: New Vegas

Trine 2

• 3 years ago

i'm on my 2d Polti, greater costly yet rather worth their weight in gold! My 1st Polti became wiped out - no longer broken! I rather have the iron too, so it rather is like having a steam generator/iron, additionally the wallpaper stripping attachment , the lance which will sparkling the automobile engine. i would not be and not utilising a Polti, i'd rather do without the dishwasher! Carpets, sturdy floor, domicile windows, tiles, indoors/exterior use it everywhere - 2 lots of my neighbours have stripped their wallpaper with it (could hire it out!) i've got additionally presently bought the Polti steam broom - heats in 30 seconds, for cleansing up after my canines. in case you will purchase one i'd advise buying a solid high quality make ideally from a keep - examine what bar stress it places out, heating time and how long it takes to de-pressurise between re-filling - you're upset with greater value effective ones, the gadget case and attachments are frequently rather flimsy and truthfully broken the greater valuable high quality, you will get extra strategies and spare factors could you pick them.

• 7 years ago

Portal 2

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Carlos
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I'd probably go with Fallout 3, awesome game and anward winning one at that. Also has hours upon hours of playtime.

• 7 years ago

Don't do it! Steam will take your soul! The sales! THE TRAPS!!!

Get borderlands 2, it's really good

• 7 years ago

I realize that was the wrong category douchebag, i posted there purposely.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.