boxer asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

why the f0ck is IOC banning wrestling frm the olympics?

i don't get it, wrestling is one of the oldest olympic sports,and now those idiots are banning it,what u guys think

Favorite Answer

When I heard this News that Wrestling will No Longer be a part of the 2020 Olypics I was shocked.I mean like you said Wrestling is One of the Oldest Events of the Olympics and it should remain as a Sport in the Olympics.Wrestling is a major event and IOC says that they have kept in mind the Fans by removing Wrestling but I disagree because Us the fans like it and moreover last year the tickets were sold out of the Wrestling Events in the 2012 London Olympics.I don't like IOC's decision I just hope that in the Meeting of September 2013 the Member IOC Countries vote in favour of Wrestling and hopefully it will stay.

I dont think of it relatively is a powerful concept to make cricket an olympic activity because it would be virtually impossible to host fits in one in all those cramped schedule like the olympics.additionally there are different subjects that needs to be seen till now having it in olympics which makes cricket no longer lots of an olympic friendly activity I dont understand how baseball replaced into interior the olympics yet doesnt mean cricket could desire to be

lol today my wrestling coach said my HW was to go to the whitehousepetition website to support a petition about this ****. GO WRESTLING

I have no idea but I really don't think it's right to do such a thing.