Small buisness question?

My brother and I are making a little business type thing this year for some extra money throughout the year and we are going to make an optional contract for people and well do yard work and odd jobs..(we live in colorado) And for our business well either do any season(s) of choice or all four seasons and we need... show more My brother and I are making a little business type thing this year for some extra money throughout the year and we are going to make an optional contract for people and well do yard work and odd jobs..(we live in colorado) And for our business well either do any season(s) of choice or all four seasons and we need help for what a reasonable price for every season is. we thought this was ok VVV but were not sure.

Winter- 200 full care
Spring- 200 full care\
Summer-300 full care
fall-250 full care
all four seasons-750-fullcare
Update: full care for winter would be snow, car cleaning and odd jobs of any sort to a certain extent Full care for for spring would be weeds, car cleaning, gutter cleaning, leaves, lawn care, and odd jobs Full care for summer would be weeds, lawn care, car cleaning, gutters, odd jobs, and leaves. full care for fall... show more full care for winter would be snow, car cleaning and odd jobs of any sort to a certain extent

Full care for for spring would be weeds, car cleaning, gutter cleaning, leaves, lawn care, and odd jobs

Full care for summer would be weeds, lawn care, car cleaning, gutters, odd jobs, and leaves.

full care for fall would be weeds, lawn care, car cleaning, gutters, leaves, and odd jobs

full care for all four seasons would be everything stated..